PAPA’S DIVING STUDIO Co. Ltd. acknowledge that it is an important social responsibility of the Company to protect and appropriately use private information provided by customers and business partners, and job applicants (hereinafter “Customers”), so that the Company establishes and faithfully implements this Policy.
1. Compliance with Legislation
The Company will comply with legislation and guidelines on personal information to realize secure protection of personal information.
2. Information We Collect
- (1) Information provided by Customers:
Customers’ Information to be collected by the Company includes their names, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, birth dates, sex and other information that Customers input on the entry form provided by the Company, or the Company’s staff members input at the instruction of the Customers, and information that is indispensable for the provision of services or transactions.
- (2) Information obtained from persons duly authorized by the Customers:
This information includes Customers’ information that is provided to the Company under due authority, by applicants for use, intermediaries, mediators, partners, and businesses accepting orders for packaged products as they have lawfully obtained from the Customers.
- (3) Information collected by the Company from visitation to the Company’s website:
The Company may collect information on the occasion of a visit to its website. This information includes:
Cookie and anonymous ID;
Location information; and
IP address and identification information.
- (1) Information provided by Customers:
3. Purposes of Use of Information
The Company will use the Customers’ information in its custody for the following purposes:
- (1) To contact the customer for the confirmation of a reservation or similar purposes;
- (2) To provide the customer with a service, product or information;
- (3) To conduct marketing activities;
- (4) To make an analysis for improvement of a service or product;
- (5) To send a questionnaire for further improvement of the Company’s service;
- (6) To request compliance with the usage policy or terms of service on those provided through the Company’s website or mobile site;
- (7) To protect services provided through the Company’s website or mobile site or Customers; or
- (8) For purposes separately notified or announced to the customer.
4. How We Handle the Personal Information
- (1) Company will manage information provided by the Customer appropriately and prudently, and implement safety control measures necessary and appropriate in order to prevent the risk of its leakage, loss, misuse, alteration or illegal access. The Company will also provide SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encrypted communication and other security technologies as necessary against a third party’s interception during communication, so that safety will be ensured when information is provided by means of communication.
- (2) The Company may entrust to an outsourcee part of the handling of information provided by the Customers in order to improve the quality of the Company’s services and for the convenience of the Customers. In this case, the Company will provide instructions and supervision to the outsourcee to ensure appropriate management.
5. Disclosure and Provision to Third Party
The Company will not disclose or provide a Customer’s personal information to any third party, except for the following cases:
- (1) If the Customer consents to it;
- (2) If it is required to be disclosed or provided under legislation;
- (3) If it is necessary to protect human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the Customer’s consent;
- (4) If it is specifically necessary for the improvement of public health or the promotion of the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the Customer’s consent
- (5) If the Company is required to cooperate with a national government organization, local government or a person commissioned by it to perform business prescribed in legislation, and the performance of such business is likely to be hindered by obtaining the consent of the person concerned; or
- (6) If it is disclosed or provided to an outsourcee within the necessary limits for providing services to the Customer.
6. Respect for the Rights of Customers
The Company will respect the rights of a Customer, and if disclosure, correction, or discontinuation of use of a Customer’s personal information is requested, the Company will verify the identity of the applicant, and accommodate such request to the extent reasonable and necessary.
7. For Inquiries (Contact Us)
Please contact the following office for your opinions, questions or inquiries or complaints about the handling of information:
PAPA’S DIVING STUDIO Co. Ltd.
CEO Osamu Hoshino