The frequently asked questions are as follows.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Can I take an introductory diving course (first-time diving)?
- We provide an introductory diving course only in Japanese since we need to explain about detailed matters relating to the introductory diving.
- Can I make a dive on the day of arrival in Ogasawara?
- OgasawaraMaru is supposed to arrive at eleven on schedule, so you can do two boat dives in the afternoon (starting at 12:00) only if the ocean condition is good and your arrival time is not significantly behind schedule.
- Can I pay by credit card?
- You can pay by credit card for accommodation fee and activity we provide. However, for drinks at dinner time (for a charge) and a lunch box you ordered us during the activity, you can pay only by cash.
- How long before I should make a reservation?
- Usually, it would be better to make a reservation two months before the time a ticket for OgasawaraMaru goes on sale. However, we start to receive several reservations for New Year’s holidays, Golden Week holidays, July and August more than half a year before. It would be better to avoid these periods since it gets very crowded.
- After I arrive on Chichijima Island by OgasawaraMaru, how can I go to the resort?
- Our staff will be waiting for you at the time OgasawaraMaru arrives at Futami Pier on Chichijima Island, while hanging up a sign. Then, we will take you to the resort by car.
- What bath amenities do you provide?
- We provide a shampoo, rinse, body soap, shaver, toothbrush, bath towel and face towel.
*We do not provide a bathrobe and nightwear.
- Are there any laundry and dryer machine?
- There is a coin-operated laundry (200 yen). However, there is no dryer machine.
- I have dietary restrictions (allergy or religious reason, etc.) Can you serve a meal considering the restriction?
- If you tell us about the restriction in advance, we can serve you as requested to some extent. However, in some cases, we may not be able to respond to your request, and in such case you can leave some foods.
If you do not travel through a travel agency’s package tour (including two meals), you can choose not to order dinner.